1. Lunch/workout date with coworker
2. Yummy dinner
1. ice chips
2. my mom
1. Made dinner & lunch for almost every day this week.
2. Phone calls that make you smile.
1. Working out with my coworker - it was nice to have the motivation of a buddy today. plus, i’ve barely worked out the last four months due to my heel injury. it’s nice to sorta be back at it.
2. Relaxing night to myself at home - asian soup for dinner. making lists. diy pedicures. modern family (which made me both laugh & cry tonight). pinterest. mad men.
hope everyone made it over this week’s hump. xo
Two good things from yesterday.
1. waxxy wax
2. productivity. letters. cleaning. bill paying. cc bill transferring. tea drinking. wine drinking. bed making. boy phone chatting. awesomeness.
My two good things that happened yesterday because even on bad days, you can name two good things that happened throughout your day. (Not that my day was bad yesterday, it definitely wasn’t.)
1. Gave Brenda (custodian to the building I work in) a Sweet Mandy B’s cupcake for her birthday
2. work out. work it. heel still hurts.
3. My new Essie nail-polish & at home manicure - Set In Stones. Chunky Glitter!
Okay, and sometimes I need to list more than two things.
1. waking up to texts from a handsome dude
2. chocolate cupcake from swirlz
Two Good Things from yesterday
1. Productivity at work and tons of help from my student workers.
2. Hanging out with the little sis
1. Playing footy with the club girls for a couple hours.
2. Finishing Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
1. Whole Foods’ wine with Katie G & Sara