# sweetness fc
# never die easy
1. I played in a soccer game for the first time in a few weeks. I saved a shot with my face. We still lost, but the work out and hanging out with friends was good. I think I’m going to try and sub in a game tomorrow night too.
2. Waking up at home in Tinley Park. I miss my dad and it’s hard some times to be there and to see my mom so sad, but it’s also really comforting to be there. Home sweet home.
I honestly don’t know how much I care, but probably Barca and this is for another emotional-type reason.
1. I’ve seen Barca play a few times.
2. For the last 4 or 5 years I’ve played soccer with a group of boys and gals on a team called Sweetness FC (http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=48595124334&ref=ts). Over the years we’ve become the best of friends. We play together, drink together, watch footy together, so on and so forth. In any regard, a few summers ago I spent my birthday weekend watching LOTS of soccer, which included goign to the Barcelona practice at Toyota Park with Susie, Simon (now in Ecuador), and KC (now in LA). The three of them love Barca and because I love them and I shared Barca with them, I guess, I am admitting that I love Barca.
For the record, I’m not usually this easily swayed but when I’m not interested in any of the other teams then why the hell not.
3. I have photos from the practice somewhere, but I haven’t been able to find them… when I do, I’ll post them.